A Night for Hope
While it is a difficult decision, out of an abundance of caution, we have decided to cancel, our annual fundraiser, A Night for Hope, rescheduled for Thursday, October 22, 2020 at the Mendakota Country Club. The wellbeing and safety of everyone involved is of the utmost importance.
Although we won’t be gathering in person, there are ways you can help support Hope for Tomorrow and the many young teens we serve.
- Donate the price of A Night for Hope ticket(s) to Hope for Tomorrow
- Ask your employer to participate in a matching gift to Hope for Tomorrow
- Donate the price of what you would normally spend on a silent auction item to Hope for Tomorrow
- Make a one time donation to Hope for Tomorrow
- Set up a recurring monthly, quarterly or yearly donation to Hope for Tomorrow
We believe that with your help, we can lessen the impact of COVID – 19 on our organization and our communities. Thank you in advance, for your support during this challenging time.
Stay safe and stay well.
Karen LaBate, Chair
Hope for Tomorrow